Elka Legacy front - 250 LTZ *Required step
Elka Legacy front for Yamaha 400 LTZ (2003 - 2013)
LEGACY SERIES // BENEFITS
- Front pairs or rear unit sold separately OR as a discounted complete shock package that includes front and rear shocks
- Good performance upgrade over stock shocks
- Available for most popular sports quads and mini-quads
- Compatible with stock geometry and most popular aftermarket geometries
- Offered in proven, standard valving configurations for most types of riding
- Long-lasting, fully serviceable product that is ideal for older quads
- Optional Shock Protectors available for front units (sold separately as a pair)
Upgrade the handling, performance and comfort level of your Sport & Racing ATV with our Legacy Series shocks
These shocks are ideal for casual and recreational riders looking for a simple, affordable shock upgrade or in need of an OE replacement shock. The Legacy Series can improve the comfort, ride compliance and handling beyond what the stock shocks have to offer. Their design is based on our previous generation technology with steel shock body, external reservoirs and basic adjustments.
This product provides you complete control over several aspects of the suspension and therefore might require some testing and fine-tuning to obtain maximum performance. With adjustability comes responsibility!
The Legacy Series are based upon our previous generation technology with steel shock body, external reservoirs and basic adjustments. They are ideal to upgrade or replace the stock shocks on older ATVs or for riders on a budget looking for an affordable solution.
– Low-Speed Compression
– Spring Preload